November 08, 2011

Daddy

Lots of Ryan things today!

First of all, if you haven't already {apologies if this is the third or fourth or seventeenth time you've heard/read me talk/write about this, but we're just so proud!} please click over and vote for Ryan for the Manawatu Sports Personality of the Year. It's the last day to vote, so go go go!


Click on this link: http://www.sportmanawatu.org.nz/personality then click 'Vote Now' next to Ryan's picture. If you're in NZ, text 'Ryan' to 3100 to get an extra vote.

Okay, on to the cute stuff. I saw a pin the other day with a Father's Day questionnaire. It's meant to be printed nicely and put in a frame, but I couldn't resist. I started asking Daly and Reese and typing their responses.

Doing Halloween crafts together a few weeks ago.

What is Daddy's name?
Daly: My dad's name is Ryan.
Reese: Why-an.

How tall is Daddy?
Daly: He is 2 feet.
Me: He’s 2 feet?
Daly: Yeah, we have two feet!

How much does Daddy weigh?
Daly: One, two, free!
Reese: One, two, fwee, fo-ah, fife, six, seben, eight, nine, seben!

What color is Daddy's hair?
Reese: White.
Daly: His hair is brown. {I love how she answers in complete sentences.}

What color are Daddy's eyes?
Daly: His eyes are brown.
Reese: Pink!


What is Daddy's favorite tv show?
Both yelled simultaneously: Basketball!!

What does Daddy like to do?
Reese: Go pahk! {park}
Daly: Basketball.

What is Daddy's favorite thing to eat?
Daly: He likes rice, and blueberries, and those spicy chips. {our favorite corn chips from PaknSave}
Reese: Opa-meal! {oatmeal}

What is Daddy's favorite drink?
Daly: Daddy loves coke...{pause}...and beer.
Reese: Coke!
Daly: I don’t like coke.
Reese: I like coke!

I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time.

These girls are simply head over heels in love with their daddy. One of their favorite things is making pizza with Ryan.



Daly is so attentive. She watches and asks questions and wants to help however she can.






Reese watches, and listens, and eats.


If it completely grosses you out that she's eating a pat of butter...ummm...pretend it's cheese.




1 comment:

  1. Lyndsey, I LOVE your blog! So precious!!! I have only read the first two posts so far, and I have enjoyed the daylights out of reading them!!! You daughters have to be the most precious of little ones!!! I have two granddaughters, and a grandson. My grandson still has a hard time saying words, he's 6, and just lost his two front teeth, which makes even harder sometimes to say things, but I LOVE to hear him talk... enjoy it my dear, they grow up sooooooo fast!! (mine are now 31 and 26 :( grew up way to fast for me... but loving being a grandmother now!!)
    Btw, my little sister used to eat pats of butter when she was little, (oh some 45 yrs ago... so I know what you mean... I used to believe (wanted to anyway) that she dipped it in the sugar bowl first lol. Give your lovely family a great big hug from one mom to another! Can't wait to come back and read more sweetie!
    Hope you have a WONDERFULLY BLESSED day my dear! :D

    ReplyDelete