July 28, 2011

Technology

Here's my mom taking video with her iPhone, while Reese is Skyping with Daly and me {we were sharing some potato chips}. That dinging sound in the background? That's my phone going crazy, telling me Heather had just posted a bunch of pictures of Reese on Facebook. How bored and lonely would we be without all this technology?!


{And, speaking of technology, I was thoroughly amazed by it earlier today. I was writing an email and I intended to add an attachment. By the time I was finished typing, I has completely forgotten to attach the document.

When I clicked send, a little box popped up that said, "In your message you wrote 'I have attached...' but there isn't an attachment on this email. Would you like to add it now?" Incredible.}

No comments:

Post a Comment